Below are the five (5) trivia questions about Biliary Atresia and Liver Transplantation. The winner of the trivia contest will receive a free autographed hardcover of Angel Donor as well as a PDF version.
To participate, answer the trivia questions below correctly and in the correct order in a single comment to the blog. The first person to do so will be our winner! Good Luck!
- What is the name of the disease of the bile ducts in infants where the bile ducts become inflamed or blocked, causing restricted bile flow and damage to the liver?
- Name two symptoms of the disease referenced above.
- How many children under the age of 18 are on the national transplant waiting list?
- How can you register to be an organ donor?
- The main character in Angel Donor was born with the disease referenced in question 1. How many babies are born each year with this same disease? For example: 1 out of every hundred births, etc.
I take myself out of the contest because you know I know all the correct answers. If you would like autograph a copy and send it to a children’s floor or Child life program in my sons honor! I wish you all the luck in the universe with you book. If you need anything !!! I am here to Help and Support. Your book is AWESOME!
Admin of Facebook Support Group Liver Lives
LikeLiked by 1 person